Cecil Harford USBC Association
1016 Young Ave
Bel Air Md, 21014-1870
Association # 86494
Donald L.Warfield was born on November 29,1945 to Annie W. Christy. He has been a Harford Countian since birth.
Prior to 1970, Donald had no knowledge or interest in the sport of bowling.
Introduced to bowling by a friend, Ed Trustclair, he was talked into joining not one, but two leagues. He bowled on Fridays in the State League and on Mondays in the Leroy Gils League. Donald averaged 152 that year and he was rewarded with the Most Improved Bowler award.
He has been a member of CHCBA for over thirty years, bowling in many leagues primarily at Harford Lanes. He was a member of the Cecil- Harford Counties Bowling Association Board of Directors and was a Vice President for one Term.
Donald has consistently turned in great personal performances earning him many High Average Awards and combined his efforts with his teammates to receive many League Championship Awards.
He has bowled two 800 series, the first (804) was bowled in the High Roller Tournament at Harford Lanes. His high series is 821.
He has bowled three 300 games. His first was bowled on Dec. 20 1997 in a PBA Senior Regional Tournament at Bowling Club Lanes in New York State.
- Personal high 4-game tournament set of 1099 series.
- VAMC Tournament Champions 1991, 1992 and 2003
- 1999 HCWBAICHCBA 7th Annual Mixed Scratch Doubles Champion with Sheryl Bamett
- 2001 21 st Glenn E. Bair Singles Tournament-First Place with a four-game set of 1099
- Four 700 Club Tournament wins
- 2004 Harford Senior Olympic Mix Doubles Champion with Kay Connors
- 2004 Maryland State Seniors Champion, 55-59 Division
- CHCBA All-Events Scratch Champion
- 3-Time Bill Snavely Scratch League Roll-Off champion
- Best finish of 87th in Singles Event in 1998 ABC Nationals Tournament
- Has three eleven in-a-rows: (290) 6/22/2002: (297) 5/13/2003 and
The Cecil-Harford Counties Bowling Association is proud to induct Donald Warfield to their Hall of Fame in the category of Superior Performance.